namaste static and bennel tavouri (hebrew)

Namaste
Good vibes!
Jordi Money
Ben El "Ras" tavori
Stat Man
Namaste fantastic
Chorus: Everyone's looking at me
And it's not because I'm pretty
I don't pay it too much attention
Farewell to you all and namaste
I don't have a morning that isn't a good one,
I open up my window, the sun is smiling, I smile back at it,
A cup of coffee, always dressed nicely,
On the porch I catch all the wind from the sea,
Breeze
I don't have a reason to be mad so I laugh a lot
You got a reason to smile
I look at the half that is full, so I'm not surprised even when they say that...
Chorus: Everyone's looking at me (They're looking)
And it's not because I'm pretty
I don't pay it too much attention (He ignores)
Farewell to you all and namaste
The newspaper tells me something good about my horoscope
Today I believe this horoscope easily
And I have no worries, no I have no worries at all
I don't see, I don't hear, I don't respond,
If it's not said with a smile then I don't listen,
I don't get the connection, even when it's about... (Not cool)
You'll always find me feeling bomb,
When I'm on top of the world with my tongue out
Chorus: Everyone's looking at me (They're looking)
And it's not because I'm pretty (He's not pretty)
I don't pay it too much attention (He ignores)
Farewell to you all and namaste
Everyone wants the secret, to ask me how it all happened,
I always did good and the good came back to me,
Soon I realized exactly from what to fear,
The easy way down is to let it go up to your head
When they talk (Namaste)
In the papers (Namaste)
The don't get it (Namaste)
They respond (Namaste)
How's the clothes (Namaste)
Don't scream here (Namaste)
Also there's this moment where you really really hurry to a show and you manage to take pictures with only 99 people
But there are a 100 people there, so the one whom you didn't manage was really bummed out and said: "Man, these guys are so full of themselves, became celebs, as if" - Namaste!
This is the last time you get a solo
Chorus: Everyone's looking at me
And it's not because I'm pretty (He's not pretty)
I don't pay it too much attention
Farewell to you all and namaste
Farewell to you all, farewell X3

click for the original song **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

halev sheli my heart by Ishay Ribo (hebrew)

silsulim (hebrew) artist(s): static and Ben El Tavouri

barbie static and bennel tavoury (hebrew)